Transitioning Experience - SCADA and Teleprotection to IP/MPLS
Utilities are globally evolving their critical operational communications supporting SCADA and teleprotection to a converged IP/MPLS network. Lessons learned in this transition process on the support of a mix of legacy and new IP-based traffic, communications architecture and configuring networks to provide the required performance will be highlighted in this webinar.
Additionally we will discuss:
Teleprotection test results and future test plans.
Options for more effectively merging SCADA traffic from many locations to a control center.
Explore increased availability and deferring costs with analog systems.
Join us to learn about and leverage the latest experience from solutions deployed globally!
- Introduction – Peter Johnson, Utility Markets Vice President - Nokia
- Teleprotection support with IP/MPLS
- - Performance test results and plans - Steven Blair, Research Associate at the University of Strathclyde
- - Global lessons learned – Dominique Verhulst, IP Business EMEA Vertical Markets Director - Nokia
- Efficient SCADA support with IP/MPLS – Hansen Chan, Product Marketing Manager - Nokia
Disclaimer: Alcatel-Lucent joins Nokia following successful exchange of shares. Find out more