InnoEnergy, a European company promoting sustainable energy innovation, has teamed up with Engerati for its sixth Investment Round for Innovation Projects.
InnoEnergy is calling for proposals of proven concepts from small- and medium-sized clean energy technology companies.
But InnoEnergy, a company that supports sustainable energy innovation, says it can provide more than monetary support to take a clean energy idea from a light bulb moment to a powering-the-light bulb moment.
In this 60-minute live webinar, you will hear how InnoEnergy can help you find a complementary partner to support the development of new products.
You will also learn first-hand through its Europe-wide network of industry experts, businesses and researchers, how InnoEnergy is able to:
- Provide experience in managing complex projects and intellectual property.
- Offer expertise in market analysis, business models and industrialisation.
- Identify market needs, initial customers and early adopters of innovative products.
- Provide marketing and sales knowledge to challenge and enhance the return from new solutions.
- Turn prototypes into commercial products within five years.
- Reduce the financial risks associated with finalising prototypes and introducing them to market.
Join the webinar
Sign up now to this webinar to gain a deeper understanding of how InnoEnergy addresses your challenges and shortens the journey from lab to launch.
The deadline for proposals is 7 April so you can apply learnings from this webinar to your application.
Join this live energy webinar and your project could be a future success story.