In markets where smart grid automation integration is key there is a crucial gap in information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT). This means that many power and energy vendors’ systems cannot talk and communicate with each other.
Both manufacturers and system integrators need a basic knowledge of IT and OT so that they can provide or integrate a suitable system for grid implementation, such as substations, solar energy, wind energy and energy management applications.
In this 60-minute energy webinar, you will hear from three experts in the field of industrial Internet of Things.
Intel’s Dean Samara-Rubio will offer a broad perspective on the big trends in intelligent grid and the opportunities for data-driven planning and maintenance and ultimately micro-grid controls.
While Tony Milne and Daniel Sun from industrial computer company Advantech will bring concrete examples from the utility field where intelligent grid applications are helping with crucial IT/OT integration as well as updates on new technologies.
In this webinar, you can expect to:
- Gain an overview of latest thinking and technologies in industrial Internet of Things
- Understand how to increase visibility and control of smart edge devices
- Learn about recommended standards for securing systems
- Discover latest solutions to integrating renewable energy into the grid
- Hear advice on automating high voltage substations
Join this webinar and bring your knowledge of industrial IoT technologies and applications right up to date.