Satisfying business customers with a multi-channel approach to engagement
Business customers offer a large untapped opportunity for utilities to deliver on energy efficiency targets and sell services in the process. But this customer segment is complex, costly and challenging to engage.
To effectively engage business energy customers, FirstFuel Software presents how a software as a service (SaaS) platform can bridge the gap between technology and customer communications, enabling customised communications through all channels and across all touchpoints.
Using a business customer engagement platform, energy providers can delve deeper into their business customer base and segment, target and engage this critical group throughout their customer journey.
In this webinar, our panel of experts will discuss how to leverage SaaS to turn energy meter data into critical business customer insights.
Attendees will learn how deploying a SaaS platform can:
- Improve business customer engagement by delivering personalised experiences, communications and service.
- Boost customer satisfaction by improving unique pain points in the business customer journey.
- Lower service costs and increase customer self-service capabilities through online customer engagement.
- Expand cross sell and upsell opportunities by utilising big data analytics to put the right energy offers in front of the right customers.
Join this webinar to learn how to leverage business customer engagement to deliver a powerful customer engagement strategy and grow long-term customer satisfaction.
Who should attend?
- Business Customer Service Directors, Managers
- Business Customer Account Management / Sales leads
- Business Customer Marketing - Directors, Managers
About your speakers:
Domenic Armano, Vice President, Customer Success, FirstFuel Software - Domenic is responsible for FirstFuel’s’ Customer Success team. Prior to FirstFuel, Domenic was Director, Strategy & Innovation at Johnson Controls where he was responsible for the evaluation of new technologies. Before that, Domenic was a Regional Engineering Manager responsible for developing over $300MM in energy efficiency and renewable projects. He is a licensed Professional Engineer.