IT/OT Integration: How to Architect a Utility Sensor Data Platform
Watch this webinar on architecting a sensor data platform for big data analytics for utilities to learn more about Trends and Best practices in IT and OT integration
For decades, utilities have been evolving best practices for IT (Information Technology) and OT (Operation Technology) data platforms and analytics for process improvements, gain efficiencies and situation awareness.
With the evolution of real-time data promoting more sensors and corresponding data, there is a greater propensity to apply Big Data and analytics strategies to OT-centric processes and utility sensor-based operations technology and data.
The amalgamation of Big Data and OT strategies, approaches and data is now revealing novel operational and business insights. Insights that are delivering transformational process, asset health, energy, safety, regulatory and quality improvements.
From this live session, you will learn more about:
- Trends and best practices in IT/OT
- Real-time data’s role in enabling analytics for operational intelligence
- Descriptive and predictive analytics
- Statistical modelling
- Visual analytics: multi-dimensional assessment and energy distribution
Who should attend?
- IT/OT Managers
- Planning and Maintenance Engineers
- Grid Operations Management
- Data Scientist
- IT Architects
- Enterprise Asset Managers