For close to a century, the energy provider-customer relationship has consisted primarily of a monthly bill. Now, customers are demanding more. An increasing number of European and US energy providers are turning to customer analytics and digital engagement to gain the value of customer intelligence and gain an edge in today’s competitive market.
Broken into two sections, A New Baseline: Data analytics and the European market, and Service, Savings, & Satisfaction: Digital engagement as a competitive business strategy, this briefing covers:
- Results of Delta-ee’s recent survey of leading competitive energy providers
- Digital engagement’s ability to increase customer satisfaction, build loyalty, and drive internal efficiencies
- Focused cross-sell for a healthier bottom line
- Margin impacts of digital engagement
- Fundamentals of an effective digital engagement program
Presented by Erik Mazmanian, Director, Product Marketing & Strategy at FirstFuel Software, the world- leader in utility-scale energy intelligence, and Matti Kahola, Analyst for Customer Data Analytics at energy research and consulting firm Delta –ee.