As an energy company, your mandate is to maintain reliability, availability and quality of electricity supply.
So what role could an islanded microgrid - comprising grid-forming energy storage and local renewable energy - play in meeting this objective?
Join your utility sector peers in this exploration webinar as French manufacturer of power and energy performance solutions Socomec unpacks the features and benefits of resilient microgrids.
Socomec will refer to one off-grid project that has deployed its bi-directional energy converter acting as a master voltage generator inside its energy storage solutions.
This demo will give context to a solution that can:
- Operate a grid-forming installation
- Manage voltage and frequency in off grid mode
- Manage the renewable energy sources
- Optimise the use of the genset (fuel saving)
Take part in this webinar and your takeaways will be:
- Learn the basics of resilient microgrids - what power electronics equipment is involved
- Understand the application of grid forming
- Know more about a French project using microgrid islanding