The Energy Storage course has been designed to give you in-depth knowledge of the exciting potential of battery storage solutions, and their applications and benefits across various areas of the electricity grid.
The course provides a thorough understanding of practical applications, including electric vehicles, energy storage systems (ESS) on grid and at home, industrial products and local energy systems. The course will also examine business models and investment opportunities related to battery storage.
Gain insight into current developments and future innovation in this exciting field with the Energy Storage course, and advance your career prospects.
What will I learn?
Increasing renewable energy generation and rising demands for stable energy supply require flexible storage, and batteries can provide the solution. This course offers valuable insight into the latest innovations in battery storage systems and anticipated market evolution, enriching your expertise and enabling you to apply your knowledge of transformational business models in practice.
At the end of this course you will:
- Have knowledge of the specifics of battery energy storage application across the electricity grid, industry and electric vehicles
- Be able to identify new investment opportunities, the economic and financial viability of storage solutions in practice.
- Understand the market dynamics.
- Understand the latest innovations in battery storage and associated commercial and environmental drivers.
- Be able to anticipate future challenges and market evolution.
- Understand how this knowledge can be effectively applied in a professional, commercial environment
Want to find out more? Watch our webinar Battery storage for flexible grids - challenges and opportunities with course leader Bo Normark, Thematic Leader Smart Grids and Electric Storage at InnoEnergy and Julian Jansen, Senior Market Analyst - Energy Storage at IHS Markit who will also be teaching the course.