Cyber security has become a critical priority for electric utilities, which are increasingly dependent on information technology and telecommunication infrastructure to ensure the reliability and security of the electric grid. However, for people unfamiliar with cyber security, it can be very challenging to know what to focus on and where to start. This webinar will provide an easy-to-understand introduction to the current security issues, ways to get engaged in the industry, and future trends for addressing cyber security risk.
- Industry trends – How are changes in the electric grid impacting cyber security risk?
- Current threat landscape – What type of threats should you focus on?
- Introduction to security issues - Understanding the basics
- Industry resources – The European cyber security landscape
- Looking ahead – Innovative approaches and technologies to mitigate security risks