For the past few years, cybersecurity threats have continued to rapidly evolve.
Even the biggest businesses are struggling to cope. Big names like Facebook, Equifax and Yahoo have all experienced breaches over the last year, and reminded the industrial world how vital it is to stay up-to-date and informed on all the latest trends and technologies that can protect industrial facilities.
This Cybersecurity ebook delivers the necessary information needed to ensure the strongest possible safeguards for any facility and facilitate future planning to keep one step ahead of the next cyber attack. It approaches how organisations can use IT and OT, as well as IIoT, to strengthen security systems against attacks.
While there are significant differences between the worlds of IT and OT, one thing that can be agreed on are the key elements in establishing a robust security posture when it comes to industrial security. They include:
- Threat detection & mitigation that combine behavioural anomalies with policy-based rules.
- Asset tracking that includes dormant devices and goes as deep as PLC backplane configurations.
- Vulnerability management that tracks and scores patch & risk levels of ICS devices.
- Configuration control that tracks all changes to code, OS & firmware regardless whether done through the network or locally.
- Enterprise visibility to ensure that all data collected integrates into a single pane of glass.
Indegy protects industrial networks from cyber threats, malicious insiders and human error, by providing visibility and control. They offer advanced Industrial Cyber Security Suite leveraging both policy-based monitoring and network anomaly detection, and unique device integrity checks for full visibility into ICS activities and threats.
Engerati featured downloads
At Engerati, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide you with quality content and the newest, most interesting materials from industry specialists and our partners. We look at market trends, current affairs and related content on Engerati.com to help us decide which downloads to feature week by week.
We're always open to hearing from you, our community, about what you'd love to hear more about, or if you have content you'd like featured. If you have something that fits the bill, please e-mail us at email@example.com.