- An energy-storage system that can act as a buffer in electrical power grids.
- Energy storage devices to counter with renewable output fluctuations.
- Most advanced technologies.
ESB strategy on widespread wind integration:
- Compiling with the government targets if providing 38% of the total electric energy from wing by 2020.
- Flexible demand and load balancing for intelligent asset optimisation.
- Overview of ESB technologies for a flexible grid and efficient management of generation capacity.
Self-healing power system for accurate fault location and zone concept: