- How Transmission &Distribution (T&D) networks can be improved in Indoor and Outdoor environment
- Automation applied in Secondary Automation
- Automation applied in Pole Top devices
- Raising grid operation to a new level with battery power plants
- Integration of Wind and Solar generation and substitution of peak power plants
- Case study: System wide cost savings via the roll out of megawatt scale battery power plants in European markets No session abstract is available at this time.
- Rapidly evolving networks, meter operations and customer expectations are increasing complexity of running your utility business.
- What role can integrated solutions play in taming this complexity, controlling costs and delivering new value to you and your customers?
- Oracle Utilities will present its vision and answers to these challenges, with a unique display of Operations and Customer solutions that are truly i
Chairpersons: Stephen Woodhouse, Director, Pöyry Management Consulting, UK & Dr Ole Langniss, Renewable Energies & Environment, Fichtner, Germany
Format: Participants will attend five rounds of twenty minute conversations whereby each round is prefaced with a question designed for the specific context and desired purpose of the session. At the end of the twenty minutes, each participant of the group moves to a new table where the discussion will be continued.