- How could the regulatory framework be adjusted to better integrate storage?
- Impact of market regulations and policies on economics and the uptake of storage technologies
- The need for strong coordination between TSOs and DSOs
- Encouraging the energy market to more accurately price energy in order to facilitate the business models of energy storage
- How regulatory framework can influence the costbenefit analysis
- Will the future market design ultimately jeopardise or inherently support security of supply?
- Energy storage for optimising grids or supply business
- Re-bundling of energy storage into the grids - a business model
Jens Perner, Associate Director, Frontier Economics
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 - 16:15