Chair: John Roberts, Energy Security Specialist, Platts
- Gas-on-gas competition in the European market further examined
- Implementing the Third Energy Package through ACER and other governing bodies; as a platform for cooperation’s of European energy regulators, what goals and milestones need to be reached?
- Working towards an efficient framework for the development of cross-border infrastructures
- Will gas triumph over low carbon energy or just balance intermittency? The deregulation of European electricity prices
- Creating a single competitive European market – how successful was the Third Energy Package and how close are we to achieving what the Third Energy Package was aiming at?
- CASE STUDY: The Austrian gas market and recent changes – developments and significance to the sector
Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 09:00