Chair: David Ledesma, Independent Consultant
- Joining forces to develop small-scale LNG plans - Gasunie's and Gazprom's agreement and how it will positively contribute to the European gas market
- Pipeline gas versus LNG – will there be a role for LNG to play in Gazprom’s view?
- Assessing opportunities across the gas value chain – current and future LNG projects
- Understanding the supply mix Russia could be aiming for in the future – what will Gazprom’s inroads into LNG look like?
- What does competition from East Africa, East Mediterranean and Australia look like for Russian LNG? Shtokman and Yamal?
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 11:00