Chair: Korkut Öztürkmen, General Manager, OMV Gas & Power Turkey
- East Mediterranean gas supplies: progress and prospects
- SHAH DENIZ: Project plans, investment decision and what the giant Azeri field will mean for Europe
- European conventional gas: can rapid decline be reversed without substantial discoveries? Can domestic unconventional gas make a significant contribution, in what time frame and where?
- Will gas triumph over low carbon energy or just balance intermittency? The deregulation of European electricity prices,
- A country unlike others – Turkey’s rising gas demand – assessing challenges and opportunities ahead
- What is the role of technology in opening up new opportunities, driving down cost and allowing for demand-supply balances and what are the real solutions needed to propel natural gas into Europe’s steady future?
Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 11:15