Digital revolution and distributed renewables are two important changes with major impacts on energy industries. Value chains are redisigned and end-users take a more center-stage of the energy system. The digital revolution promises connected devices, IoT and customer control whereas decentralised generation enables self-generation. Retailers' margins are under pressure, traditional generators struggle. Competition on new energy services is hard with new entrants coming from other industries. Will this transform the complete service model?
During this interactive panel, industry leading experts will be debating questions as:
- Where will be the value in this new world?
- How should retailers evolve?
- What about the business models of new entrants?
- Which partnerships will be formed?
- What opportunity can new market players bring to the table?
- What role will the end-user take?