Chair: Jonathan Stern, Chairman Natural Gas Research Programme and Senior Research Fellow, Oxford Institute of Energy Studies
- Assessing the growth and development of electronic exchanges
- How will new Europe wide legislation including MIFID and EMIR impact upon gas trading on the exchanges?
- Evaluation of new business opportunities and a winning strategy in the light of rapid market transformation
- Understand the main impact on energy trading from financial regulation and its effects on investment capability, standardisation of products, market liquidity and ability to take and cover risks
- The role of CEGH for Trading in CEE and its geographical position
- Impact of the new gas market model on the Austrian trading system
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 17:00