Chair: Hans-Peter Floren, Member of the Executive Board Gas & Power, OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Major global gas players and how they will impact demand-supply dynamics
- How is the European gas landscape changing? What are new sources of supply and where will they come from?
- Post-Fukushima: what role will Japan, Asia Pacific and other major consumers play in absorbing growing supply?
- What will Russia’s role be for European energy supply?
- US shale gas – export time lines and the prospected role North America will play in global gas movements: what are implications for Europe?
- European supply and demand dynamics: will demand recover and is there any need for new supply?
- How will shifting market dynamics affect gas-pricing mechanisms?
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 09:30