Initiatives in the transmission and distribution system landscape are strongly impacted by energy policy, politics and regulation. With distributed small scale and concentrated large scale renewable generation the roles of these system operators are being redefined. Reduced energy flows over connected grid impact revenues. New technologies and services are to be introduced maintain system stability and security. End-users are (em)powered by new technologies.
During this interactive panel, industry leading experts will be debating questions as:
- What will be the role of the DSO and TSO in the future energy landscape?
- What should policy makers and regulator do?
- Which of the new services are to fall under the regulated regime?
- What is the future business model between DSO and TSO?
- What is the impact of grid-defection on the DSO-model?
- Flexibility: what, for whom and by whom?