Commercial and industrial energy users are beginning to capitalise on the cost-saving potential of energy performance contracts. This deeper-dive session at Engerati Meets in Vienna, delves into recent business-case results from Resalta's EPC projects and examines how you can maximise cost-savings.
- Gorenje cooling plant saved upto 60% of annual cooling costs
- Plantaže AD winery reduced annual CO2 emissions by 950 tonnes
- City of Ljubljana saved 8,245,534 kWh of annual energy savings
Get key-practical takeaways around:
- How to maximise cost-savings on future projects
- How to generate commercial buy-in with guaranteed savings and performance contracts to win more projects
- Lesson-learned to ensure best-in-class project delivery
Your Tech Talk speaker: Tomaz Oresic, Vice President, Resalta
Currently Vice-President at Resalta, the leading ESCO in SE Europe, Tomaz is an energy utility manager with international executive expertise in the energy industry and liberalised energy markets. Tomasz has 16 years of experience in energy sales, investments and related legal issues.