Scaleup Summit | Madrid
The forth 2019 SEP Scaleup Summit is hosted by Bolsa de Madrid on December 10-11. It is a two day, highly curated, invitation only format, where international corporates, investors and scaleups operating in specific verticals can do business and spot technology trends.
10th Dec 2019 Plaza de la Lealtad, 1, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Report: Digital Grid Unleashed
The changes to the energy industry are both inevitable and radical. This free report offers recommendations for addressing the electricity needs of a growing worldwide population while simultaneously tackling today’s priority of decarbonizing global energy markets.
- DSOs as enablers for local flexibility – the InterFlex experience
- The billion-dollar energy-as-a-service opportunity Customers
- The Importance of Battery Testing Energy Generation
- Blowing Away Limitations on Wind Farms in the Irish Power Market Energy Generation
- Protection relays: turning energy uncertainty into opportunity with grid digitalisation Energy Retail
- TSO-DSO cooperation in a distributed energy system Data
The Importance of Battery Testing
Jeroen Büscher, Product Manager at VITO/EnergyVille in association with InnoEnergy
Transmission & Distribution
Modernising the transmission grid – breaking down the barriers
Technologies to enhance the resilience and reliability of the grid need regulatory and incentive support.
Engerati mid-week newsround
Highlights from this week’s news on digitalisation and the energy transition.
Related supplier content
How ETIP SNET is tackling the technical challenges of the energy transition
The European Technology & Innovation Platforms (ETIPs) created by the European Commission bring together a multitude of stakeholders and experts from the energy sector.
SDN for utilities – what you need to know
Software-defined networking (SDN) is a new way of building and operating communications networks.
Making the Smart Grid Intelligent: Using Software To Improve Power Reliability
Timely actionable insight is the key to making the correct business and operational decisions