Although the energy sector is moving towards a prosumer model and has shown steady progress in improving energy efficiency, there are still a lot of savings to be made. This webinar aims to be the starting point for large-scale energy users to turn ambition into action focusing on where and how to start?
Built upon a use case of the planning optimisation of a steam boiler (which can be illustrative for other energy generating asset), the speakers will introduce energy optimisation strategies that are both ambitious and feasible to execute throughout all stages of a C&I company’s value chain, and do not require additional investments in energy related assets.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn about the data pre-conditions for locating optimisation potential - what data do you need to collect & organize?
- Understand how to determine the location, size and availability of your optimisation (& flexibility) potential
- Familiarise yourself with using pre-defined scenarios in which your energy optimisation gains are offset against their costs and/or your production targets
- Learn how to enable your operational staff to act in line with your strategy
- Understand how to continuously improve your production & (multi-utility) energy planning along the lines of your optimisation (& flexibility) ambitions