How do the Electricity Balancing Markets work in the EU? What countries have the most friendly product design for Distributed Energy Resource? smartEn, the European business association for digital and decentralised energy solutions, will cover all the ground on the European Balancing Markets in an upcoming webinar. You will receive a thorough depiction of the countries that offer the best products for flexibility services based on latest market research of the European electricity system. Read below for more details and to register.
To get a broad but detailed picture of the landscape of European electricity markets, our webinar will deep-dive you into behind-the-scenes research findings, based on smartEn’s latest European Balancing Markets map. Part of the recurring series, The smartEn Map, this report offers a new approach to market intelligence.
This highly informative Balancing Markets webinar will:
- demonstrate the EU countries offering the best product design for flexibility services;
- explore the latest changes in the balancing markets;
- look ahead into what we can expect from the implementation of the Clean Energy Package for the balancing markets.
- Highlight the best performers: what countries encourage and facilitate the use of flexibility services in the balancing markets.
- What are the most important aspects for a fair and secure balancing market.
By the end of the webinar, you will have a high level understanding on how the electricity balancing markets work in the EU and what opportunities they provide to flexibility services and decentralised solutions.