Enoro is focused on providing software solutions for energy utilities. With over 20 years of experience in developing and delivering energy software solutions that enhance business value, we have come to understand the market and how changes will affect utilities’ businesses in the future. We have 300 utility experts at your service – ready to bring improved user experiences and enhanced profitability.
Enoro is based in the Nordic countries, which were among the very first deregulated energy markets in the world. Enoro has been there to support the whole range of energy market parties in all commodities including electricity, gas, district heating, district cooling and water.
Today we have offices and customers across Europe. We also co-operate with several system integrators to build a strong ecosystem for delivering Enoro solutions globally. In working closely with our partners we create the foundation of a global competence network to leverage future opportunities for utilities worldwide.
- More than 400 customers use Enoro software to enhance their operations
- More than 15 million energy consumers' data is handled by Enoro
- 300 employees across Europe
- Cooperation with several global System Integrators
- Positioned by Gartner Inc. in the Magic Quadrant for Meter Data Management