With 1500 expected attendees and 50+ exhibitors, Asian Utility Week (Bangkok, 10-11 June), is the region’s largest gathering of utility industry stakeholders involved in clean and smart energy initiatives.
On top of free visitor registration, our members are able to join the key-note sessions of the conference programme (Tuesday 10 June, 9.00-12.30 hrs), normally only accessible for paying conference delegates!
If you want to register for this upgraded visitor pass, please click here! There are 25 extra seats available in the conference room for you, so be quick to claim yours!
Asian Utility Week key-note sessions
Officially opened by the Chairman of the Energy Regulatory Commission, Governor of EGAT and Assistant Governor of PEA, the keynote sessions will feature:
- GLOBAL PREVIEW - TEPCO’s smart meter roll-out plan will be presented for the first time
- KeTTHA’s Deputy Secretary-General (Energy) will outline Malaysia’s path to renewable energy development
- Strategic insights from WEL Networks on disruptive technologies and the future of utilities
- What does a competitive retail market mean to Asia’s utilities? – Insights from Australian energy retailer AGL Energy
- Strategic panel discussions between policymakers, regulators and utilities on the business case for smart grids and renewables
…and much more. Have a look at the keynotes programme.