The game is on: Submit your intelligent cloud solutions to the “Cloud Innovation World Cup”
The Cloud Innovation World Cup, along with its partners Google and CloudEO, challenges innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups to develop innovative cloud solutions that will revolutionize the way we do business and live our lives!
The Cloud Innovation World Cup is evangelizing the way how cloud services are perceived and has a considerable track record in identifying game changing solutions in new application fields. Think ahead, move out of the shadows; submit your innovative solution for free at www.innovationworldcup.com/cloud to take your premium place in the hall of fame of emerging future stars!
The Cloud Innovation World Cup is the leading competition in the cloud arena looking for breakthrough solutions in five categories:
- Industry 4.0
- Smart Living
- Urban Infrastructure
- ICT Business Services
- Special Prize GEO Award
The GEO Award of partner CloudEO is looking for the “GEO Innovator of the Year” integrating geospatial information to its cloud based service offered.
Developers, innovative startups and researchers compete to take their place amongst the winners. Here are the prizes of the game.
- Win prizes worth more than 200,000 USD
- Business acceleration through access to the worldwide network of Innovation World Cup Series
- Worldwide marketing activities boosting the international awareness of the submitted solutions
- Speaking opportunities at Smart World Events and international conferences
- Opportunity to connect with important market players like Google, Ericsson, Swisscom, Intel, Telit, STMicroelectronics, Gemalto at a very early stage of product development
- Access to Google Cloud Credits worth 100,000 USD. The first 100 contestants submitting their innovative solution will qualify to get 1,000 USD in Google Cloud Credits each.
An international jury panel will evaluate all entries regarding their degree of innovation, business potential and go-to-market approach.
Submission Deadline: 15 April 2015
Hurry up, register and order your credits now at www.innovationworldcup.com/cloud!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Serpil Döring at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit www.innovationworldcup.com/cloud.
Follow us on twitter @IWCNavispace