The Oil Council’s annual World Assembly is Europe’s biggest networking platform for oil and gas executives. From the 19th to the 20th of November, over 1300 oil and gas leaders will gather from various sectors in London to engage in debate and discussion that will help drive sustainable development in the industry forward.
The World Assembly is the ideal gathering to integrate yourself more fully in the oil and gas industry making sure you have the connections, partners, strategies, technology and capital needed to successfully navigate the changing global energy terrain.
Energy leaders from across the globe will attend as key note speakers. The discussion table this year includes:
• The Ever Shifting (I)NOC-IOC Dynamic;
• Unlocking New Value in the Upstream;
• The Gas Glut Conundrum;
• Globalising the Unconventional Equation;
• Industry Defining E&P Strategies and Successes of the Independents;
• Energy Policies for Driving Domestic Industry Growth and New Foreign Investment;
• Who is Winning the Race for Acquiring Reserve Growth?
• Managing Risk, Politics and Regulatory Pressures;
• Capturing the Finance Needed for Future Capex Commitments and Industry Developments;
• Private and Public Investor Appetite.
1000 people will also attend the 2013 Awards Dinner on the 20th of November, which likewise has become established as a foremost industry event. The Annual Awards of Excellence and Gala Dinner honours the industry professionals who have become leaders in their fields.
The Oil Council
The World Assembly is organised and hosted by The Oil Council – the world’s largest networking platform for oil and gas, finance and investment executives, with over 80 000 subscribers, 5 000 members and 80 industry partners.
The Oil Council is a members’ led organisation with the aim to provide on-going expert insight into the economic landscape of the oil and gas industry. As well as to host regular oil and gas events to give industry professionals the opportunity to meet in person, forge connections, and discuss relevant issues.