Energy efficiency: Where and how to execute optimisation strategies?
Join this webinar to gain practical tips on how commercial and industrial energy users can reach their energy optimisation goals.
Although the energy sector is moving towards a prosumer model and has shown steady progress in improving energy efficiency, there are still a lot of savings to be made. This webinar aims to be the starting point for large-scale energy users to turn ambition into action focusing on where and how to start?
Built upon a use case of the planning optimisation of a steam boiler (which can be illustrative for other energy generating asset), the speakers will introduce energy optimisation strategies that are both ambitious and feasible to execute throughout all stages of a C&I company’s value chain, and do not require additional investments in energy related assets.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn about the data pre-conditions for locating optimisation potential - what data do you need to collect & organize?
- Understand how to determine the location, size and availability of your optimisation (& flexibility) potential
- Familiarise yourself with using pre-defined scenarios in which your energy optimisation gains are offset against their costs and/or your production targets
- Learn how to enable your operational staff to act in line with your strategy
- Understand how to continuously improve your production & (multi-utility) energy planning along the lines of your optimisation (& flexibility) ambitions