The European Utility Industry Awards are hosted during European Utility Week, in the evening of the 15th November. The awards recognise and celebrate individuals and projects that have shown outstanding commitment and accomplishments towards a sustainable energy sector. If you have any questions about submissions or voting, please contact us.
EE-ISAC enables trust-based security data and information sharing in the energy sector. The private-public partnership community is a joint initiative of 4 major European DSO utility companies together with technical universities, governmental bodies and security technology providers.
The EE-ISAC communitiy enables the trust of the European utility industry to :
- Set up long lasting relationships of trust with partners across the entire value chain
- Share both real-time data & analysis within small scale trust-circles
- Learn from their peers' experiences with grid security incidents and cyber breaches
- Compare & evaluate security solutions, both from technical and operational point of view
- Benefit from an open dialogue with industry partners, suppliers and academia
The EE-ISAC community is a culture shift within the energy sector where collaboration and trust is key. This is an innovative approach and therefore we think it will be successful for an award!