Live Interviews From #EUW13
European Utility Week - On Demand
Rodney Dangerfield had a great line about how he went to the fights and a hockey game broke out.
Considered one of the most efficient renewable sources of energy, hydropower is derived by capturing flowing water and converting it into electrical energy.
Exclusive interview with Andrew Etzinger, Eskom spokesperson in the run-up to the annual African Uitlity Week and Clean Power Africa at the CTICC in Cape Town from 13-14 May.
There are many disconnects and dysfunctions in the multifamily real estate market that are beyond the ability of renters or property owners alone to resolve. There are multiple challenges in a mar
Best of the Web
- 1 of 32
Popular This Month
Latest Sessions On Demand
- A better approach to grid modernization based on system-wide common architectures, capable of pushing data collect
- How to prepare for intentionally engineered attacks?
- How Transmission &Distribution (T&D) networks can be improved in Indoor and Outdoor environment
- Utility data management challenges
- What are the KSF’s related to Smart Metering?
- What should be the role of the national stakeholders regarding these KSF’s?
- Experience in using BPR to structure the procurement process and align it within the asset management organisation
- Anglian Water serves a dry area of England and continues its search for ways of reducing demand
- 1 of 142