Live Interviews From #EUW13
European Utility Week - On Demand
Missed any presentations from European Utility Week you can now watch all conference presentations on-demand.
Submitted 12 hours 39 min ago by Alex Clark.
The Smart Grid has to accomplish two objectives from an infrastructure perspective to achieve grid modernization.
Submitted 15 hours 3 min ago by Christine Hertzog.
Clean Power Asia will be co-located with Asian Utility Week this year, bringing together all significant market forces and 1500+ stakeholders in the Asian utili
Submitted 17 hours 2 min ago by Isobel Chillman.
Unifying the previous Metering, Billing/CRM Asia, Transmission & Distribution/Smart Grids Asia and Clean Power Asia events under one single banner,
Submitted 19 hours 9 min ago by Isobel Chillman.
The oil and gas industry has long been the largest and most efficient supplier of energy globally.
Submitted 4 days 1 hour ago by Gao Deng.
Best of the Web
Iberdrola and Danish firm Dong have connected the first wind turbines at the £1.6bn West Of Duddon Sands (WODS) offshore wind farm in the UK to the...
The Danish climate and energy minister says his government is readying to challenge the goals announced by the European Commission last week ahead of...
Solar PV is energy efficient, but financial efficiency depends on good management, argues Ian Rose of PassivSystems. The UK solar market has been on...
Cisco has just made it a lot easier for third parties to write applications to run on its smart grid routers and networks — and in doing so, it has...
Tosh Szatow, of Energy for the People, spoke to 702 ABC Sydney presenter Linda Mottram on the new report What Happens When We Unplug, co-researched...
eMeter, A Siemens Business Moves to a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Meter Data Management Products
World News: 10:00 GMT Wednesday 29th January 2014. [eMeter, A Siemens Business via Businesswire via SPi World News] eMeter, A Siemens Business today...
GDF Suez of France announced the opening of a gas and power trading floor in Rome, via the creation of GDF SUEZ Trading Italia. The new set-up will...
Nordic marine energy technology company Minesto applauds plans for European development. Nordic marine energy technology company Minesto has welcomed...
- 1 of 32
Popular This Month
Latest Sessions On Demand
- A better approach to grid modernization based on system-wide common architectures, capable of pushing data collect
- How to prepare for intentionally engineered attacks?
- How Transmission &Distribution (T&D) networks can be improved in Indoor and Outdoor environment
- Utility data management challenges
- What are the KSF’s related to Smart Metering?
- What should be the role of the national stakeholders regarding these KSF’s?
- Experience in using BPR to structure the procurement process and align it within the asset management organisation
- Anglian Water serves a dry area of England and continues its search for ways of reducing demand
- 1 of 142