European Utility Week - On DemandMissed any presentations from European Utility Week you can now watch all conference presentations on-demand.
Live Interviews From #EUW13
Best of the WebView All
Community BlogsView All
The Smart Grid is often described as bi-directional energy and information flows, enabled by a convergence of information technologies (IT) with operational technologies (OT). That’s all true, but
Having delayed the Fiendishly Complicated United Kingdom Enduring Deployment** of Smart Meters earlier this year because of technical delays, you might expect that the British Government would have
Wire rope slings are one of the commonly used rigging gears in various industries. Slings are an important part of rigging mechanism in cranes, hoists, derricks etc.
Latest Sessions On DemandView All
- What are the KSF’s related to Smart Metering?
- What should be the role of the national stakeholders regarding these KSF’s?
- Anglian Water serves a dry area of England and continues its search for ways of reducing demand
- Experience in using BPR to structure the procurement process and align it within the asset management organisation
- The French Smart Water Metering normalisation use case looking for interoperability (EN13757/AFNOR E17Z)
- The WAM system as a bridge between SCADA system and dynamic model calculation
- Needs & recommendations related to energy market and design
- 1 of 155